Barry Flaks, the founder and owner has many interests including animals of all kinds. The Northern Badger caught Barry’s attention when he learned about the tenacity and determination of the Badger who may withstand thousands of bee stings for just one lick of honey. The traits of fortitude and persistence that characterize the badger define the work ethic of Badger Contracting.
Badger Contracting will do whatever it takes (but pain-free and without bee stings) to get the job done… effectively, timely, professionally and to your satisfaction, every time!
Badger’s services cover the full life-cycle of roofing, siding and window projects. Beginning with estimation and sales, project management to oversee every aspect of the installation and, naturally, service calls and maintenance to ensure our customers remain satisfied for the lifetime of their improvements.
You have a choice in selecting contractors and our goal is to provide an easy and no-stress experience for you. A Badger Contracting roof provides protection and security for your home. We offer the best products for variety and quality. Our installation crews get the job done with skill and professionalism. Our Labor Warranties match the Product Warranties.
As a resource to you, please download our homeowner’s guide to interviewing and choosing a contractor: Ask questions, Get information, and Choose your contractor
10 REASONS TO
- 1 Employee owned and operated.
- 2 Knowledgeable and up-to-date on industry and product developments.
- 3 Highest Quality Products.
- 4 Products to fit every budget.
- 5 Honest and fair pricing.
- 6 Thorough, detailed and itemized estimates.
- 7 Project Manager on site at every job.
- 8 Factory trained installation crews.
- 9 Unparalleled Craftsmanship.
- 10 Experts in energy efficient improvements.